- Involve in Tender preparation and submission
- Prepare Master Service Agreement (MSA)
- Prepare related documents for Sales Process (Quotation, SOF,STF)
- Prepare weekly sales report.
- Seek out systems solutions (either internal to client or external 3rd party solutions) that can be leveraged to meet business requirements.
- Responding to sales queries via phone, e-mail and in writing.
- Accurately analyzing and assessing statistical data.
- Contacting potential customers to arrange appointments.
- Resolving any sales related issues with customers
- To execute any additional duties as assigned from time to time and to carry out any other works delegated by superiors and management.
- To develop potential new business opportunities and establish growth for existing business.
- To identify and resolve business problem through discussion and negotiation with the supplier and customers.
- To support sales team by completing work orders and customer solution requirements i.e. proposal, presentation, RFQ, tender, etc. in a timely manner.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 5 years of working experience in Pre-Sales.
- Strong knowledge in Internet, telecommunication, Datacenter, Virtual Private Network (VPN), Data Center, Hosting.
- Good communication skills and report writing skills.
- Must be customer centric and great customer focus.
- Have the hunger to provide innovative solutions in a timely manner.
- Expert in supporting Sales in the area of prequalifying account/accessing solution requirements/technical presentation on network related solutions.
- Passionate and willing to work long hours.
- Diligent, focus and result oriented.
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Putrajaya Wilayah Persekutuan